Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dangerous atmosphere~

Do you all read newspaper this few days? Already up to six schools closed down and up to 50 people get the virus of H1N1. Now wherever you go, the air around you no more clean even me myself also worry about my body health but I hope that our dear Lord please stop the virus from spreading around. I do not want any of my beloved family and friends get the sickness and also it is safety for everyone. By the way, tuition center closed for 3days because of the seriousness of H1N1 we do not want our kids to spread the virus to every one of us because including the teacher also will worry when we saw our kids coughing and sneezing. Even my nose sensitive my mom also quite worries about me. Because of the closure of tuition center, we include Jean's and her husband Steven when for mamak on Monday then after finish our dinner we when and visit our beloved GalGal because we wanted to add more sand for her since nowadays keep raining lor. I miss her so much until I do not know how to describe I know everyone of us do miss her. When we reach home, I sat on the place where normally I wait her do her business with Jean's telling me GalGal favorite spot now will not be able seeing her there anymore my heart like being cut in more deeply. The feelings are so deep until I can feel the missing of her so much. However I think she will not be forgotten in our memories! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment