Sunday, June 14, 2009

When for shooting

Oh today is a tiring day! I try to put everything behind and take 'construct' bit my mood to ensure that I will get nice photo. This is because I paid for it I do not hope that the photo is ugly. I awake quite early today bout 8.30am, because I heard SunBear crying. He do business but terpijak so my mom catch him go wash legs and he cry so loudly. Haha my naughty bear! Then I prepare myself and when out at 9.15am. After reaching Bangsa, my boyfriend and I when to McD for breakfast. When to the bridal shop after breakfast.

When I reached there it already 10.30am and the fellow who make up for me asked me go in for makeup. Then the 1st shoot start around 11am like that. Because I am having three casual wear, one gaun and one night gaun so it takes long time. The shooting end at 5.30pm.

The following is the progress let the pictures do their job.

When I reached with my pink shirt and jeans.

After makeup for the first custom. Which is T-shirt and mini skirt.
Doing my hair for 2nd custom which is a dress that green in color again.

Nice? With all the makeup done!

My third custom. Was a pink dress which look cute.


This is the gaun that I choose. Nice?

Done with all makeup...I like this gaun and the makeup very much!

This is the last custom. Look very young right? Like a little girl that just at the age of 14. ^^

However it was a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You look so pretty, like a little princess! Love the white dress and the hair-do!
    Surely u can't wait to see the photos... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, nice pics! let me see when u get back aye??!

    ReplyDelete