Friday, June 12, 2009

YOU ARE MY GOOD GAL!

Obituary

Name: GalGal
She was ramming over by a car and immediately passes away. She left behind 24 kittens in total. The elder should be 1yr old. The youngest are 1month plus. She gives birth to four batches of babies in my hand. 1st batch consists of 6 kittens, 2nd batch consists of 7 kittens, 3rd batch consists of 9 kittens and the very last batch consists of 6 kittens. Two of the kittens pass away after 3days she give birth and another kitten pass away because ram over by a car also. Her story and life finally end on 11th June 2009.
Date: 11th June 2009 on 12midnight
Place: Bury at the garden behind Puteri Court Condo.
Feed by Amelinda for about 1yr 3months (since March 2008 until 11th June 2009).

My heart still feel the sorrow that she left me forever. I could not accept the fact. I walk to the balcony there, I keep on look at the place where she was buried by us. (Me, brother, mom, Jean and Steven). My tears flow down automatically whenever my mind thinking bout her. All turns to memories just in a night.

I remember how she asked for fish. I remember how she manja me. I remember how she make noise. I remember how she ran and hide when start forging. I remember how she bite me. I remember everyday she welcome me home at the door side there. I remember the day she give birth. I remember how she asked for company. I remember how I need to pujuk her to finish her food. I also remember how she merajuk. I remember the time I spend to accompany her to do her business and I also remember how much worries I put onto her every time she when out, even when I am at uni I will call back home to make sure she is at home. I miss her so much!

GalGal, you forever is my good Gal! I love and miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Amelinda, your post makes me cry...
    I cant help it... My tears just flow when I read the last paragraph about the 'I remember...' part! I still remember the forging part, I was there to see how scare she is... :(
    I miss her a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete