Sunday, June 14, 2009

Recovering~

My mood starts to recover bit by bit. Yesterday shooting can be said a success. It successfully boosts up my mood a little bit more. And also Jean told me that I should put my picture beside GalGal's photo. Another thing is I saw Hazel yesterday night. She came to my house and I baby sit her bout 30min not really long for the time spent but I saw mirror image. When I looking at her while she is playing with SunBear, Her temper and action 100% like her mom. My SunBear look like his daddy more but the nose and ear also look like his mummy. After Jean come back from dinner, we all sat down at the dining hall there start seeing them both playing and start chatting about GalGal again. She is such a wonderful cat that can’t be forgotten by everyone. My mom told me that if she ever see any cat that look alike as GalGal she will definately but it back and keep at home no matter how expensive it is. If is me, I also will do the same things because I really miss her. Althought my mood already stable down but whenever I saw her photo my heart still will feel the pain. However, now I need to focus and care for SunBear until he become adult so GalGal can rest in peace. I put my whole heart at SunBear now. GalGal I will love you forever and I will help you take care of SunBear let him grow up in a happy family. You rest in peace ba! Muaks!

Here are some picture of the day.

SunBear paw that look like his mummy.
This is how my SunBear sleep. Notice the necklace? Is from his Jean JieJie.

Blur...wanna sleep soon...After jumping here and there he is tired!

Playing with my booster on my bed.

SEE how high can my SunBear jump! Almost touching the celling! GOSH!




2 comments:

  1. *pat pat Sunbear* =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Ginny when you come back from NZ come my hse help me take care him!! Super naughty!

    ReplyDelete