Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Late night post~

Now is 12.40am in the midnight can be consoder as Thursday already so I think should be good morning to everyone...haha...I am still very fresh ^^ but feeling tired a bit...I just finish mt bath because my neighbour come over and see her little kitten that still with me. That naughty girl named Hazel will be going home this Saturday. Sure my SunBear and GalGal will miss her so much. I like my neighbour she is so cute and pretty. ^^ And her age is just nice not really a big gap for me and most important is we do not have communication problem. Thanks God! She is a very nice lady and also very cute. She like to smile and I like to see her even my mom also will miss her. Jean love my GalGal so much! I wonder she will kidnap my GalGal not. Hehe...



Here are some photo of the kittens:




My brother put them inside the rubbish bin that is clean.


Above is the mother cat feeding the kittens milk and the below is she alone.


Both of the photo above is Jean's kitten named Hazel. She is very active and naughty.


This is my cute SunBear. He is very active and naughty like his sister as well.



Well, today is my second day for the new semester. Wanna share something here with all of you. I feel very suprise that my Food Chemistry lecturer is from Myammar but her teaching is so nice until I wont fall asleep althought her english got some kind of weird weird stuff at least I understand better than last semester Transition lecture class. I like her because she give very detail explanation on every single stuff and her notes are so easy to understand, the word size is just nice not too big and not too small.


But we dont have any text book for sale this semester. Need to 'rebut' from library. 58 of us need to 'rebut' 3 text book that the 'lauya' library got. Haih!

Nothing much happen this two days, just cant go to bed cause my brown dog still at the laundry not yet come home. My naughty boyfriend said dont want fetch me go collect ler..tomorrow ask him again...keke...


Okler nitez everyone!
Have a nice day ahead!
~littlemonster88~

No comments:

Post a Comment