Monday, June 1, 2009

Sleepless Monday~

Yesterday night I cant go into my dream world for the whole night. I do not know what happen and why. Maybe is because I do not have that brown dog beside me which I used to hug and used it as my pillow every night. Now it have been send to laundry for cleaning on last Thurday because it is very dirty.The brown dog will only be back on this Friday. *SobSob* Around bout 3am, my naughty cat calling outside the door asking me to open the door for her to go out because her male cat is waiting her outside my door. So I wake up and open the door let her go out and she ran very fast until I chase her back to my house. when I am back to my bed it already bout 4am. I am on my bed bout 1hour but my eye do not even feel sleepy and I am still fresh! Oh! I am thinking how am I going to sleep and rest as I will be very tired because I need to teach tuition until 10pm at night!

Althought I am hugging my booster but I do not feel sleepy. Therefore I decided to disturb my dog that sleep soundly beside me by snapping his picture...hahaha!My dog normally will not let me take his photo but this time he is sleeping so I just snap it without flash light that can make him awake but lastly he also awake by me >.<




See he is sleeping soundly on its blanket



How cute is my doggie! Muakz!


Was awake by me =p






2 comments: