Sunday, June 7, 2009

A very long post~ ^^

This will be a very long post. Because I already a few days did not update my blog and add on Saturday and Sunday all I wrote together in this post ba! Saturday was my grandpa birthday. This year we celebrated his birthday for him at Fortune restaurant which cost us RM 558.80. We get a Set meal which consists of roasted pork that is so crispy and all finished within 5minit. Other dishes also finish quiet fast as we have 14aldults and 8children. For children there is another table for them. We reach the restaurant bout 7.15pm, because my bf, my bro and I went to fetch my grandpa then when going back my dad will send my grandpa home. So wasted that I do not have enough time to take down all the photo of the dishes. I am so busy walking around here and there to get the waiter to serve next dish and other stuff cause yesterday dinner we are the host. My dad sat with all the kids and take care of them. So I have to deal with the waiter and the dishes and my brother deal with the cake and the desserts. Haha...my boyfriend just sat there and enjoy his food! Lucky yesterday food all very nice and all get to finish. But I dislike the dessert with is the green beans 'Tong shui'. I heard from my mom and my aunty that inside the 'tong shui' got black pepper so we complain to the manager but they do not believe us but nevermind la just dessert. From my side of view, I feel that my grandpa is so happy and he insists that my brother need to sit beside him because he sayang my brother the most and my brother is the elder of all the grandchildren. Some more last time when we are small he is the one who take care us. When we start when to primary school only we came back to KL. Actually I love my grandpa but situation is not allow for us to stay with him. *sobsob*

Below are some pictures of the dinner:

Above that photo took before dinner. All grandchildren are here except two others. Below that photo is just me, my brother and my boyfriend (Standing). Sitting in the middle with blue shirt is my grandpa.
Above: Is me...on the way going to Kajang. In my boyfriend's car
Below: Family photo. All are here!





This is a wonderful birthday cake that my mom sponsor. It cost RM 110. 2kg!

Today is Sunday. I wake up early in the morning because I need to go teach tuition at 11am. Today my boyfriend fetch me to my student house normally I need to drive myself...haha...I came home around 5pm. My mom tell me that my cat named GalGal 'lari diri' bout 2hours ago. So I come in and put my stuff and I went down to the car park there and I found her under the staircase there. She is very naughty as her babies all given away already. But I kept one for her because my mom want it and the other I gave to my neighbour that just stay not even 100m far from me.hehe...another corner then is Jean's house! Is so near but i dont dare to visit Hazel because I scare GalGal will know and go there disturb! Then that time I sure pengsan.

After all those chasing, she finally go home with me. Then I found out that my mom cook something and it is my favourite food! We call it sweet sour spicy soup i think so la. In hokkien we called 'wong tai choi'. My mom cook alot so we decide call our neighbour come and eat also cause I know Jean will like it very much! She is teow chew we is hokkien so food is nearly the same. After finish food, GalGal making noise wanna go out play again. That time was bout 8pm. So me and Jean following her went down and wait for her play chasing with her so call 'husband'. She let us wait bout 1hour. She and the male cat play chasing we play snapping. Haha! Jean try her best to snap the best photo of her and the male cat.


Some pictures:


My GalGal (white) with the male cat. (taken by Jean)


My SunBear sleeping inside the tissue box!


GalGal 'husband'. The nice male cat that Jean love so much!
(Taken by Jean)


My naughty gal that tengah buat 'cake'. (taken by Jean also)




That's all!


littlemonster88
nitez!

No comments:

Post a Comment