Saturday, June 13, 2009

moodless~

I am still quite moody~ whenever I think of GalGal my tears will flow down automatically. My mom also the same as we both are very close to her. I still trying my best to just let her go but the fact is things happened and you can’t control your mind for not thinking about her. Memories are still there her image is still there I just try my best not to cry even if I am thinking of her but it takes time to recover. If she died of old age or sickness I still can accept but this is not as what we hope. An accident happened and grab her life away, I can’t accept but there is no choice. She will not return anymore. It is fact. The love that we share the time that we spend together is hard to delete from my mind. Therefore I decide to take GalGal photo to the photo shop near my house and print our. I am just back home after 1hour of printing.

I feel a bit better than last two days. Now her photo is the only things that we have. She also left her only son for us that is my SunBear. Another daughter is just very near because she was adopt by my neighbour Jean. Named Hazel. Still got both of them feel better. My mom and I hoping for miracle to happened. If one day I awake I opened the door I saw a cat look alike like GalGal I surely will cry again. This is what we are waiting for. People said when God take something away from you sure he will give you back something. I hope this is true.

Tomorrow is Sunday. It is the day which I plan to go for shooting. Now I do not have the mood but I already paid for the price so I got no choice but to get ready and go for the shooting. Life still goes on. This is how my friends comfort me. So I hope that tomorrow shooting will bring me some joy and happiness.

GalGal you are my beloved cat forever. My good Gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment