Saturday, July 4, 2009

Birthday~

4th of July is my birthday...it is also UK independent day...why nobody know? I thought this is some knowledge that everyone should know right? haha...anywhere never mind..I had a wonderful birthday! My mom cook for me and our neighbor Jean came over to our house and we are having such a wonderful time together. We ate crab! My mom bought 3.5kg of crab and it is 16 of them! Wah, the chili that my mom put for the crab is so nice! *Thumb up* I love it so much! The birthday cake is a very delicious cake too. Is blueberry chocolate! Then blueberry is so soft and the cream is nice also. Hehe...I took the cream and put on mummy face, Eugene face and Jean face...mangsa mangsa~
The only things I feel so sad is I am celebrating my birthday without my beloved cat GalGal. Almost a month she had passed away and we still miss her so much! Sometime when I saw the place where we bury her, my heart still will feel the hurt and my eye will go wet but however it is a fact that she already passed away. I admire her so called husband. He always came up to my house to eat food although he known GalGal already not here. He is such a loyal cat!
Okie....my naughty boy said 'I am getting older and older' which take away the nametag of teenager and change another nametag called 'adult'...haha...I am adult! LOL! Can’t imagine, with my size I am so called adult. But I prefer being a teen girl do not called me aunty even when I get married cause I don’t think that I will became so old~ *BLEK*
After bout 12midnight, do you know what we discover? My mom never count the head of the crab while killing it...and two alive crab run away from the cooking pot! One is discovered by my brother another one is discover by my mom. The one that discover by my mom already open the tie as we do not know how to tie it back and the crab was quite fierce so my mom said just kills it. So we kill the both crab in the middle of the night! Funny things...the crab got sense and both of the runaway...>.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment