Sunday, July 19, 2009

Updated!

Time fly…GalGal already pass away 1months plus but I still miss her so much! The pain in my heart is still reminding me of how she makes my days bright whenever I came back from university any unhappy will gone when I saw her waiting me outside the door. However, I know she is now in a better place which does not have pain and sadness. God love her so much that’s why God took her back.

Between sorry for not updating my blog recently because I am so busy with my project stuff which I really HATE so much! No choice this is an order to finish the project and get rid of university as soon as possible! So have to bear with it lucky my dearest always supporting me. Love Him so much!

My birthday was wonderful I love it so much. Among the present I got I love the most is the handmade diary from my dearest. Other present I also love it very much. I appreciate the hard work that he put in to make the diary perfect and nice.
Next, SunBear and Hazel already 3months old. Both of them are GalGal kittens. The very last batch of kittens that she gives birth. *sad*
Below are some picture.


Ronnie is finding wife. Got any female dog interested?

Sitting on top of the sofa seeing trees and birds at the garden.
My birthday cake. It is delicious!

This is my old dog Ronnie. Already 8 yrs old.
This is my naughty SunBear. Already 3months old.
This is the lovely handmade diary that my dearest gave me as my birthday present.

This is my favourite food. TomYam!
My favourite food also...Kerang bakar!Nice~yummy~

Is too noisy...=)

Nice to sleep on JieJie bed...
SunBear and his sister Hazel. The day after injection.

The naughty bear that sleep on top of the big pillow. Tengah Manja!











1 comment:

  1. That is a very lovely present you got there =)
    Good work Eugene! =)

    ReplyDelete