Saturday, September 18, 2010

Since the day.........

Perhaps, I did not update my blog quite long already. Now I start back blogging is because of you, if you want to know what I have done here then just view my blog it would be sufficient enough to let you know my condition. *BLEK*

If you cannot get me in skype, might be I am too tired or else you timing and my timing really a big issue. Since 12 September 2010, I am alone till now. Tomorrow I will be alone too because brother going dinner and movie with friends I will be at home with Ronnie and Bear.

I do not know how to express my feelings but without u definitely I feel like unsecure. Like something is missing I can’t describe how I just know that I am so lonely. Coming Monday I am going to Jusco with mom together to shop some groceries. My maggi mee sedap finish already. Today we went down to Kajang eat char kuey tiew then go back to grandpa place to visti him, but he is not in so we just went back to KL. We stop at Leisure Mall BR for some ice-cream only return home.

I still cannot get use to the days that without you. 5yrs is not a short period. Everyday you are by my side suddenly just gone like this. Need time to get use to it. Ok, will updates when I feel to do so! If you are reading my blog, I will update more frequently! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment