Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not busy while I am also not too free =)

27 September 2010 until 3rd Octorber 2010

What I have done for the past few days? Me myself also do not know what is happening..But well what come around what goes around! Happy go lucky! First day of the week I got nothing to do so I think of settling all the Photostat notes for my students and all the exam questions that I have prepared need to Photostat and seal it so I decided to walk out to the nearest Photostat shop. Another important thing that I have to do is pos out a small parcel to my dearest who is now at Manchester enjoying the life style that he choose.

Well, I also need to go bank to updates all my stuff so I walk out. First, I go to post office because I worry that the parcel that I need to send out will be very expensive so I decided to go and settle it first. Surprisingly, the parcel only cost me RM 2.50! So I got to save up my RM50 so happy then I walk to Photostat shop to settle all the Photostat notes and exam papers. Ok lastly I walk to the bank to settle my stuff. Suddenly, when I walk pass by the hair cut shop that dear use to do his hair cut there, my heart ask me to cut my hair short, so I went in and now I have my new hair cut! =P

Tuesday like normal I when to work and then come back from work I lazy to go out and buy food I online purchased a piece of pizza. Now if you purchase pizza online you got another free regular pizza so is quite worth then the other regular pizza mom say ask my brother to eat. So we everyone whole day eat pizza. This is my Tuesday!

Yeah, Wednesday is here! I wait for the day for so long. Because today Khey come over to my house and overnight! We girls have our pillow talk. This is what girls do usually and we chat until quite late. Today, we when for Hokkien Mee and Hai Nan Mee. We sit down eat and chat about 2hrs plus.

Thursday, my dear awake me to go for work. Normally Thursday I need to awake at 7am so he knows that if he awakes me I will not sleep back. But today bit difference because when I awake brush teeth and prepare to go work my stomach pain become more serious and it is also a raining day so I cannot work while my stomach so painful and I called the clerk and told her I am not coming taking MC.

Friday is today. I got nothing to do except teach tuition at evening 5pm until 10pm at night. 5 hours of tuition! Actually I do not like so long hours of tuition but I got no choice. If there is a good job waiting me I will drop my tuition at 5pm because I am not robot I need rest. Thinking of where to dinner tonight.

Tomorrow is Saturday, me and Nicole already plan to go 1 Utama shopping, movie and eat! I already bought ticket online for Legend of the Guardian. Hope is a nice adventure movie that is like Narnia. I like Narnia waiting the next episode out but till now not yet out also. This is my first time movie without my dear. Normally, I only go movie with him. Sad case right? But I think it would be fun because is just me and Nicole we can take our own sweet time to shop and eat! Dear, you owe me a lot! Wait you to compensate everything when you are back!

Sunday I do not know what my plan is. Currently, my Sunday is so lonely because my brother is going to his friend house overnight to settle his group assignment left me alone at home. So, I am thinking what I shall do to fill my Sunday.

Miss you a lot!

That’s all for this week! Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment