Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Am Back!

I left my blog quite a long time. Do I? Because of some personal reason I left it without any update. Now everything is fine and I learn how to accept the facts that he is really in United Kingdom and he really can’t accompany me for my daily activities anymore so there goes I need to find my friends to pass my time. As I fill my time with activities, I will have less time to think of all those sad moment in KLIA. Now I am really fine. That’s why I am back!

Between this coming December fill with Christmas, our anniversary and also 2011 new year eve. Till now there is still no event yet for me, I hope that my Christmas will not be lonely. It goes to New Year eve as well. Our anniversary I really got no idea how to celebrate it because my dear is don’t know how many nautical mile far from me! Haha~ You can try google map then let me know….

Today is a boring day because is public holiday! I got no place to go just stay at home. My leg hurts as well. *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment