Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My days....

As I promised, I will update my blog. Here it goes. Recently I am very stressful and a lot of pressure put onto me. This is because of the project that I need to be done by the end of December 2009. My wish for this coming Christmas should be “I want to finish my project and get a nice result then prepared for next year presentation. I wish everything goes smoothly and accordingly” This project gives me sleepless night. I am searching the whole internet for some relevant information, from all kind of journals web site, and the conclusion is I got NOTHING! So piss off right now. Without help from anyone, I am like a bird that do not know how to landing. I am very independent but some time I really need help from the source and some genius. But now where could I get them? Ok well, I promise my dearest that I will try my best in everything so I hope that I will not let him down.

Early in the morning, I got a sms from a person called Madam Yong. She is running a tuition center at Taman Angsana. I get to know her center because someone recommended. I already not interested to her center when she reply my sms telling me that the location at Taman Angsana. Therefore I do not wish to even called up and ask. But today she sends a sms to me and asks me ‘call back’. This sms short and rude! When I called her back, I asked her want teacher she need and she told me that she need maths and science teacher. Ok well, everyone knows that I am teaching tuition everyday 7pm to 10pm at one of the tuition center on Cheras. So I asked her what is the working hours of you tuition center, she answered me night and afternoon shift. So I told her that I could not make it for night shift because I am teaching at somewhere else. So she said I could make it afternoon, she need teacher for afternoon class too. Guess what teacher she need? She needs NANNY! For kids and primary school students! Oh gosh! I straight away told her “Sorry I am not going to pick up a NANNY Job! I am a teacher with bout 6yrs experience in tutoring. I only teach students from secondary school.” So she just keeps silent for a while and she ask me to meet her when I am free. Now I am thinking should I meet her? From my opinions, I will not pick up a NANNY Job with my degree in Chemistry I should go for a nicer and higher paid job not this NANNY Job. If I would like to be NANNY better don’t waste my time to study and also wasting money only. After SPM straight go become NANNY. No brain also. Ask some aunty to become NANNY not a person that with degree ok? *Headache*

Last but not least, I wish my entire student that going to sit for PMR examination on 7th October 2009 all the best to all of you. I am always there to support you!

BEE SZE: AIM FOR THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK!
CRYSTAL: TRY YOUR BEST AND GOOD LUCK!

Bee Sze although you already go to Penang after your STD 6, as long you are calling me teacher you are still my student. Miss you so much!
Crystal although you are my student for a year only but I know you can do it you are a clever girl. Do not be lazy!
Hope to see both of you success in your PMR examination!

No comments:

Post a Comment