Saturday, August 22, 2009

My opinions

Yesterday night I was lying on my bed without doing anything but read newspapers. I read that entire story that wrote by readers in the reader’s column.

This is the moral of the story that I got from one of the article:
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

This sentence caught my attention as I am an animal’s lover. I love all kinds of animals that are mammals and that nearly got extinct. As Malays said “Orang yang tak sayang akan haiwan tiada rezeki langsung” I believe this is true as I hate those fellows that treat animals like rubbish. Animals got the feelings, they got the sense, and they know who will love them and who does not. Malays like cats and Chinese like dogs. When you are staying in a condominium, I really hopes that everyone can give and take as if the owner never bring the dog out, doing business here and there you should not complaint and this is their own house. Whatever the dog is doing inside the house is none of your business! Even the cats hanging around the car park of the condominium, you as human beings should not bang them as they got the right to live as us also! Those who do all kinds of killing will not get a good life. It is called SINS! You need to answer to GOD when you go back to heaven. I love my dog and cat very much even other people dogs and cats or stray dogs and cats I will also care for them if they come to me.

Another sentences in the newspapers that caught my attention is “every pregnant woman deserves the star treatment for all she has to go through in carrying the precious cargo for her husband

I feel that carrying another GOD creature inside one mom’s stomach is a very difficult things as the moms will lose their original body figure, their size will becoming bigger and bigger and the stress that need to bear and all others stuff that a pregnant mom need to face. Therefore, youngsters when you saw someone with big stomach in LRT or buses, please give your seat out for them as they really need it. Everyone should practice good moral values since small this is because I saw those day mom’s always pamper their own child never really educated them nicely so there are always a lot naughty kids around the city center. In my opinions, kids need to be taught and discipline since small and these can avoid them to become wild next time. I think I will be a very fierce and strict mother in the future. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment